Taxotere is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. It is used to treat breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, stomach cancer, and neck cancer.
How Taxotere Is Given:
- Taxotere is given through a vein.
- There is no pill form of Taxotere.
- Premedication with a corticosteroid pill starting a day prior to Taxotere infusion for 3 days is given to reduce the severity of fluid retention and allergic reactions.
- The amount of Taxotere that you will receive depends on many factors, including your height and weight, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition being treated.
If you were treated with Taxotere or any other form of docetaxel and your hair has not grown back, you may have a case for a lawsuit against Sanofi. Your lawsuit could result in a financial recovery that can help you pay for hospital bills, hair growth treatment, and the pain of losing your hair. One can also check out www.taxoterehairlawsuit.com/taxotere-lawsuit-lawyers.aspx to get information about Taxotere lawsuit.
Total hair loss is known medically as alopecia universalis. It is a rare condition and is sometimes caused by an auto-immune response. The condition of alopecia universalis is not painful and doesn’t threaten your health. However, it can alter or ruin lives. Women who have suffered from permanent hair loss have said:
- Their baldness has affected their relationship or their life.
- They are treated differently because of their baldness, stared at, or even shunned.
- Their appearance may hurt their career.