Cardiology covers the field of medicine coping with the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and disorders. Preventive Cardiology has been lobbied because of the increasing trend of deaths and illnesses due to cardiology heart disease.
Cardiology field measures have been actively promoted by doctors in order to ensure the decrease the onset of cardiovascular diseases among people. Heart disorders can be unavoidable in this generation, but pursuing a wholesome lifestyle lowers your chances of having sick. Healthy habits incorporated into your lifestyle can help you save a lot of years to live.
Here are few preventive cardiology solutions:
1. Have your regular heart checkups: Get regular screenings for blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
2. Check in your weight: Consult an expert regarding the correct weight for the height/size. Calculate for the Body Mass Index or BMI. Understand that excess weight increases odds of heart problems complications such as for example high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, and diabetes. In fact, you can look for a top cardiologists to clarify all your doubts.
3. Practice eating a balanced diet: Fruits and vegetables contribute a whole lot in preventive cardiology practice.
4. Do exercise regularly: Getting active hastens metabolism, thus burning those fats fast that might have clogged your arteries. Additionally, it builds cardiovascular endurance.
5. No to smoking and tobacco use: The nicotine in cigarette smoke makes your heart work harder by constricting blood vessels and increasing your heart rate and blood pressure. The same complements the 4,800 chemicals in a very tobacco smoke. These chemicals damage the center and blood vessels by narrowing the arteries.